When you are moving to Australia from overseas or interstate you want to make sure your possessions are going to be taken care of. It is important to utilise professional moving services to achieve this. There are a few options available to you:
- Utilise excess baggage on flight to destination
- Utilise air freight to carry a small amount of important items including pets
- Utilise sea freight to carry your posessions
Most people go for option 3 when relocating internationally but it can take some time for goods to arrive in Australia via sea.
Opal relocations recommend PSS International Removalists and Pet Carriers International to look after all your removal needs
How can PSS International Removals help?
PSS International Removals is a family run business that has been offering only international removals for the past 32 years.
PSS International is a fully bonded member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) Overseas Group, and a FIDI Accredited International Mover (FAIM).
PSS offer you a free home survey, allowing them to ascertain the volume of possessions you will be sending to your new home abroad and to discuss all relevant customs information with you.
Their service includes the following:
• Household Removals: Full Container Removals, Export Packed, loaded and sealed at your residence. Shared Container Removals, you only pay for the amount of space you use.
• Excess Baggage: Cartons supplied free, collected from your door and moved worldwide by air or sea.
• Motor Vehicle Shipping: Cars, Motor Cycles, Trailers Boats etc - Containerised; Crated; Roll on - Roll off.
• Export Packing: PSS only use industry approved export packing materials and all of their packing staff have been trained in international removals.
• Air Freight: To thousands of destinations worldwide. For clients who will need a few essential items.
• Storage Solutions: Both in the UK and at your overseas destination - please contact PSS for the best rates in purpose built storage warehouses.
Chris: What a service, can’t complain as we had a group of great guys who moved us and a great team in the office who answered our questions. They also have put us in direct contact with other companies in the emigration field, so didn’t have to search the internet. Only criticism would be that the guys were slightly late arriving on the removals day.
Andrew in their office was most helpful as well as Mark who was our point of contact. Cannot fault the service.
Pet Moving Services
Bringing the family pet to Australia needs to be considered carefully as many areas of Australia have harsh climates but if you can't live without your pet you need to know the rules. Generally dogs, cats and horses can, subject to quarantine rules, be brought to Australia but many other species cannot be imported.
Relocating your pet will be expensive. There are flights, quarantine charges and vet bills to consider. In addition, having a pet will restrict your choice of accommodation when you arrive.
The best way to be informed about this process and likely costs is to engage a pet carrier such as Pet Carriers International.
Importing pets to Australia made easy
Pet Carriers offers a complete importing service including full guidance to the strict and sometimes confusing regulations on importing pets to Australia. We have an extensive network which ensures your pet travels on the most direct route, so the trip is smooth and hassle free. We provide a complete itinerary of your pets travel to give you that peace of mind knowing that your pet is travelling with the professionals.
Once your pet has completed the quarantine period our driver will collect your pet from the Quarantine station and will safely deliver your pet to your door for that long awaited reunion.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: +61 297007223
Phone: +61 297007223